What can Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine help?
- Anxiety, depression, panic attacks, insomnia, stress related issues
- Back pain, joint pain, sciatica, muscle aches
- Asthma, hayfever, sinus problems, eczema
- Irritable bowel, constipation, diarrhoea, Coeliacs, ulcerative colitis
- Migraines and headaches
- Stroke rehab, facial paralysis, circulatory problems
- Menstrual problems, menopausal problems, fertility enhancement
- Fatigue and tiredness
Many patients also look to acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine for preventative treatment. A Doctor of Chinese Medicine can often detect and treat imbalance before the patient is aware of any symptoms.